World champion kickboxer and businessman Emory Andrew Tate III is a well-known British-American and sees himself as the modern-day Batman. Tate is well-known for his lavish living, attractive relationships, and pricey sports vehicles like his Bugatti and Lamborghini. He discusses his great playboy lifestyle and ideas on money and women in controversial and amusing remarks.
Andrew has millions of followers on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok, where he goes by the handle Cobra Tate. Podcasts and YouTube frequently interview him. Tate competed in the British version of Big Brother ’17 in 2016.
This post will review some of the best Andrew Tate quotes. And we’ll build on the wisdom and philosophy that inspire them. You may use Andrew Tate quotes to help you reach your objectives and lead a satisfying life, whether you’re an entrepreneur, an athlete, or just looking for inspiration.
Who is Andrew Tate?
British professional kickboxer, mixed martial artist, businessman, and motivational speaker Andrew Tate is well-known for his original viewpoints on achievement, happiness, and growing as a person. His ideas and remarks have energized and inspired many of his followers. He has developed an extensive following on social media.
Best Andrew Tate Quotes
Our responsibility is to maintain our composure and resist every blow the world brings when life throws challenges and tantrums at us. You should feel uplifted and validated by these inspiring Andrew Tate quotes.
- “Do not listen to the rich when they tell you money would not make you happy. It’s a lie. If money didn’t make them happy, they would give it all away.”
- “An animal isn’t happy in the zoo. It survives and is comfortable, but misery haunts its soul. This is why most of you are unhappy. Do you understand?”
- “As soon as you are granted life, you are guaranteed death as well. What you do in between is up to you.”
- “Do the impossible, and you’ll never doubt yourself again.”
- “Don’t listen to the advice of people living lives you don’t want to live.”
- “Freedom will only come when you no longer trade your time for money.”
- “I reserve the right to hold my own beliefs, practice them as I see fit, and I allow all people the same right to believe and act as they wish.”
- “If you want the happy tomorrows, you need the truths that hurt today.”
Best Andrew Tate Quotes About Women
Tate’s opinions on women and feminism are one of the key topics of debate. According to critics, he has drawn criticism for making inappropriate remarks about women and supporting toxic masculinity. He has commented on traditional gender roles and how women should obey males.
- “I think the women belong to the man.”
- “I was getting on a plane, I could see through the cockpit that a female was the pilot, I took a picture, and I said, ‘Most women I know can not even park a car, so why is a woman flying my plane?’ and they banned me.”
- “Females are the ultimate status symbol. People think I’m running around with these hoes because I like sex. That’s nothing about why I’m running around with these bitches. I got these bitches so that everyone knows who the don is.”
- “I go out and fuck, and I come back to her, and I do not care about her, and I only love my girl. That is not cheating, that is exercise.”
- “I had one girl, and she got too drunk one day and threw up in my apartment. I told her to clean up, but she refused. So, I took her stuff and threw it out of the window.”
- “How can I use these women to make me money? I do not wanna put them on the track because they are my women; I don’t want other people touching my chicks.”
- “If you’re a 55-kilo female, I will pick you up with one hand by your titty.”
- “They are like, ‘you’re under arrest for a suspicion of assault of this dumb hoe.”
Funny Andrew Tate Quotes
- “I don’t know how to administer CPR. However, I will not administer CPR unless you are a Hot female.”
- “What color is your Bugatti?”
- “If you are over 15 and like cartoons, so, you are a loser. Anime Dragon Ball Z etc., no excuse. Any woman loses respect for you. Grow up.”
- “A Queen has unlimited movement because of her beauty.”
- “Your man isn’t loyal; he just can’t get another woman.”
- “Success loves speed.”
- “If the people in your circle don’t inspire you. They’re not your circle. They’re your cage.”
- “If the punishment for a ‘crime’ is a fine. Then it is an activity which is legal for a price.”
The individual now with the most Google searches is Andrew Tate. Tate views himself as the modern-day Batman who can remove humanity from the “Matrix.” Tate is a successful entrepreneur and a world-champion kickboxer. On several platforms, he and his followers broadcast hundreds of videos in which he mostly criticizes feminism, inspires young people, and discusses his lavish lifestyle. I hope you enjoyed the most inspirational and life-changing best Andrew Tate quotes about women.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Andrew Tate famous for?
Emory Andrew Tate III, an American and British businessman, and former professional kickboxer, was born on December 1, 1986. US city of Washington, D.C. Tate started training in kickboxing in 2005 and won his first title in 2009.
What are the famous Andrew Tate Quotes?
Money is always moving. You’ll get some if you get in the right place at the right time!”
How did Andrew Tate get famous?
In its seventeenth season, Tate gained broad popularity in 2016 when he appeared on Big Brother, a British reality series. He received criticism for posting homophobic and sexist comments on Twitter when he was a guest on the program.
What Do They Call Andrew Tate?
Andrew Tate’s fame has skyrocketed during the past several months. Top G, a former kickboxer, is well-known among his devoted fan base. According to Urban Dictionary, a “Top G” person is a super-talented specialist in all disciplines.
What does Top G mean for Andrew Tate?
Top G, “Top Gangster,” refers to someone respected and dreaded by others. In English, “top” denotes the highest position, rank, or qualification. A gangster is represented by the letter G in the phrase.